NETELITY InfoTech (NETELITY) and its corporate affiliates provide web design and development, business management suits on Software as a Service model details of which are published through www.netelity.com and other related proprietary websites, databases, email communications and printed publications (collectively, the "NETELITY Services").
Authority to Use NETELITY Services
All Users are permitted, in each case solely in connection with the User's marketing and provision of its own legal services to clients or within its own practice or business, to:
- Search, view, reproduce, download and store, in printed or electronic form, contents and materials from the Introductory Services solely for the User's own use; and
- Bookmark or link to any web page within the Introductory Services, provided that no NETELITY Materials are reproduced or displayed on the web outside of NETELITY's original frameset.
- Provide, transmit or distribute printed or electronic copies of any NETELITY Materials to any other person; or
- Modify any such NETELITY Materials.
NETELITY reserves the right to deny, suspend or terminate a User's authority to access and use the Introductory Services at any time, with or without cause and without notice.
- Search, view, reproduce, download and store, in printed or electronic form, NETELITY Materials from the Subscribed Services;
- Access and use the subscribed services for business management and business productivity and decision making and providing information to their customers, contractors and subcontractors;
For information about NETELITY subscriptions: email@example.com
Trial Users are permitted to search and view the Trial Services during the Trial Period solely for the purpose of evaluating whether to subscribe to the Subscription Services. In consideration of a Trial Offer, Trial Users shall provide feedback to NETELITY concerning the Trial Services, upon NETELITY's reasonable request during or after the Trial Period.
NETELITY may offer limited pre-subscription trials ("Trial Offers") of the Subscription Services to potential Customers and individual Users at no charge. Users who are selected to receive a Trial Offer ("Trial Users") are authorized to use some or all of the Subscription Services ("Trial Services") for a limited period of time ("Trial Period"), all as determined by NETELITY in its sole discretion.
NETELITY reserves the right to revoke, suspend or terminate any Trial Offer or any Trial User's access to one or more (or all) of the Trial Services at any time, with or without cause and without notice.
For information about NETELITY pre-subscription trials: For information about NETELITY pre-subscription trials: firstname.lastname@example.org
NETELITY may control access to Subscription Services by authenticating unique user names and passwords assigned by NETELITY to Trial Users and Authorized Users, by recognizing and validating that the Authorized User's or Trial User's IP address is within an authorized range, or by any other means that NETELITY may implement.
Users (including Trial Users and Authorized Users) shall not access or attempt to access any Subscription Services other than Trial Services or Subscribed Services for which they are authorized under a Trial Offer or Subscription, or otherwise circumvent or attempt to circumvent any access restrictions or controls through hacking or other means. Trial Users and Authorized Users shall not disclose their assigned user name or password to anyone, and shall not permit anyone to use their user name, password, computer equipment, network, or IP address to access Subscription Services.
Users shall notify NETELITY immediately of any known or suspected unauthorized or improper use of the NETELITY Services, at the following email address: email@example.com
NETELITY's Proprietary Rights
All NETELITY Materials and all copyrights, trade secrets, patents and other intellectual property rights in the NETELITY Materials are exclusively owned by NETELITY, its affiliates and their licensors.
NETELITY and its affiliates own and use certain service marks, trademarks, slogans, logos, symbols, graphics and distinctive trade dress in connection with the NETELITY Services (the "NETELITY Marks"), including but not limited to the following service marks: Netelity InfoTech, NETELITY, Mpower, NETELITY Mpower, Mpower CRM and Mpower ERP.
- interfere with any other User's access, use or enjoyment of the NETELITY Services;
- use the NETELITY Services or NETELITY Materials in a manner contrary to or in violation of any applicable law, regulation or rule of any jurisdiction, governmental agency or securities exchange;
- use any NETELITY Services to store, distribute or transmit any material without authority or right to do so or in violation of any contractual or fiduciary duty, or that is otherwise unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, harassing, disparaging of any person or group on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, age, gender or sexual orientation;
- access or use any content, materials or services not intentionally published or otherwise made available by NETELITY;
- reverse compile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise seek to discover the source code form of any NETELITY software or other technology, except as may be allowed by applicable law which is incapable of exclusion by agreement between the parties;
- introduce any virus, denial of service attack or other potentially harmful or malicious software code or device into the NETELITY Services or NETELITY Materials, or use the NETELITY Services in any manner that might destroy, damage or degrade performance of any data communications facility, network, server, system, component, software or data used to deliver the NETELITY Services;
- use, reproduce, download or transmit any NETELITY Services or NETELITY Materials for the purpose of providing any publishing or hosting services to third parties (whether or not for a fee), or otherwise exploit any NETELITY Services or NETELITY Materials to NETELITY's commercial disadvantage, other than with NETELITY's prior written consent;
- use NETELITY's websites or the NETELITY Services, or email addresses or other contact information gathered through use of the NETELITY Services, in any way to distribute any advertising, solicitations or other commercial messages;
- use any network software, device or manual process to monitor, download or copy NETELITY's websites, the NETELITY Services or NETELITY Materials, to extract information concerning usage or individual Users or to collect email addresses for any purpose; or
NETELITY's websites may contain sponsored services and advertising, as well as links to third-party websites and services, including government information services and other publicly available websites (collectively, "Third-Party Materials"). Users acknowledge that the Third-Party Materials are not part of the NETELITY Services for purposes of this Agreement, and that NETELITY shall have no responsibility or liability for the content or legality of any Third-Party Materials or for the practices of the respective third-party sponsors, advertisers and publishers.
Warranty Disclaimers and Exclusion of Liability
Governing Law; Jurisdiction and Venue
Amendment and Waiver; Severability