NETELITY InfoTech (NETELITY) and its corporate affiliates provide web design and development services, business management suits on Software as a Service model; details of which are published through www.netelity.com and other related proprietary websites, databases, email communications and printed publications (collectively, the "NETELITY Services").
User Information That NETELITY May Collect
In order to provide users with personalized access to the NETELITY Websites and Services, to secure the NETELITY Websites and Services against unauthorized use and access and to continuously improve the content, features and performance of the NETELITY Websites and Services for the benefit of all users, NETELITY may collect and maintain information as necessary to uniquely identify individual users, to administer pre-subscription trials and subscription accounts and to monitor and track patterns of usage of the NETELITY Websites and Services.
In particular, NETELITY may collect and store any and all of the following types of information and data, among others, in relation to each individual, identifiable user of the NETELITY Websites and Services:
- name, business address, telephone and email address;
- user id, password and access authorizations;
- trial or subscription account records;
- configuration profiles, preferences and settings;
- internet protocol (IP) address, location information and communications data;
- operating system and browser type;
- records of resources accessed, transactions conducted and other usage activities through the NETELITY Websites.
Storage, Transfer and Security of User Information
User information that NETELITY collects and maintains may be stored on, and may be transferred among, servers and other facilities owned or operated by NETELITY, any of its affiliates and their authorized subcontractors and service providers, located within or outside India. In addition, user information may be handled and processed by staff of NETELITY, its affiliates and such subcontractors and service providers at such locations, engaged in fulfilling users' orders, processing payment details and other support services and activities in connection with administration and operation of the NETELITY Websites. By submitting any user information to NETELITY, including by any use of the NETELITY Websites and Services, the user acknowledges and agrees to the foregoing collection, storage, transfer and processing of such user information.
How NETELITY May Apply User Information
NETELITY, its affiliates and their authorized subcontractors and service providers may apply user information, including any personal or personally identifiable information, in the following ways:
- to present the NETELITY Websites and Services in a manner suited to each user's preferences, and the characteristics and configuration of the user's computer, operating system, browser software, network and internet connection;
- to provide users with information and access to services and features that they request from NETELITY;
- to carry out NETELITY's contractual obligations to users;
- to notify users of changes to the NETELITY Websites and Services;
- to provide advertisers and other third parties with usage statistics, in aggregated form not identifying individual users; and
In addition, NETELITY may send marketing solicitations (through the NETELITY Websites, email and other means) about products and services offered by NETELITY, its affiliates, advertisers or other third parties, that might be of interest to users on the basis of user information they have provided. Users are entitled to decline to receive such solicitations (opt out) by notifying NETELITY at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Permitted Disclosures of User Information by NETELITY
In limited circumstances, including the following, NETELITY may disclose user information to government authorities or third parties:
- to comply with a valid order of any court or regulatory body of competent jurisdiction;
- to NETELITY's affiliates;
- to successors or assigns resulting from an acquisition of the stock or assets of NETELITY or its affiliates; and